File Faster and Easier – Your Clients Will Thank You
Reduce the hassle and confusion when filing payroll taxes on your clients’ behalf. MasterTax Software will help you file with ease, and reduce the time you spend on filing by up to 70%.
Help Improve Efficiency, Increase Accuracy and Promote Growth
As a PEO, you know the challenges that are involved in managing complex, continually changing payroll tax regulations, while still providing stellar customer service and promoting growth.
Ideal for PEOs who prepare and file payroll taxes on their clients’ behalf, MasterTax Software supports approximately 11,000 payroll tax jurisdictions, enabling you to provide high quality payroll tax processing and service to your clients. And because it is designed to maximize both accuracy and efficiency, MasterTax Software can help you reduce the time spent processing payroll taxes by up to 70%.
MasterTax Software Offers These Advantages:
- Clients are set up quickly and efficiently via file import.
- Power of attorney forms are prepopulated with each client’s information.
- Tax liabilities are automatically scheduled for approximately 11,000 U.S. payroll tax jurisdictions.
- QTD and YTD balancing of paid vs. due liabilities is performed on demand.
- Company tax packages contain all relevant forms for each client.
MasterTax Offers Professional Employer Organizations These Features
- Import company setup, common pay agent structures, and tax liability data directly from your payroll system into MasterTax Software.
- Schedule and track tax liabilities.
- Impound cash from clients for tax liabilities and fees.
- Generate ACH credit, ACH debit, check, and Fedwire payments.
- Create zero deposits and returns.
- Track refunds and credits.
- Generate unemployment rate requests, and import agency rate files.
- Access archived tax forms.
- Use analytics to view critical data, uncover issues with transactions and deposits, and track your progress in the payment and quarterly reconciliation cycles.
- Save time and maximize resources while MasterTax Software helps you manage compliance for approximately 11,000 U.S. payroll tax jurisdictions, including federal, state, and most local agencies, as well as the U.S. territories of Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and Northern Mariana Islands.
- Balance QTD and YTD liabilities on demand.
- Produce agency-approved, original and amended paper, e-file and removable media tax returns that are electronically signed or signature-ready.
- Help you stay in compliance with regularly scheduled updates to the MasterTax Software.
- Create EFTPS batch enrollment files and prefilled EFT authorization agreements.
- Take advantage of our extensive EFT, e-filing and SUI rate exchange instructions to help you file and pay electronically, and obtain your client’s latest unemployment tax rates.
- Produce employer W-2s and annual transmittals, and export employee W-2 data from year-end reconciliation transactions, using our Employer W-2 Reporting module.
- Help you stay in compliance with client reporting requirements.
Most up-to-date solution
Ease of Use
Lower learning curve
A computer and an Internet connection are all you need