Better Software Helps You Provide Better Service
Filing payroll taxes on behalf of your clients just got easier. Our software enables ASOs, CPA firms, and other third party providers like you to file accurately and efficiently – the first time.
Help Improve Efficiency, Increase Accuracy and Promote Growth
As a service provider, you are likely familiar with the challenges of providing high-level customer service and promoting growth while manually managing complex, ever-changing payroll tax regulations.
MasterTax software is well-suited for ASOs, large CPA firms, and other third-party providers that prepare and file payroll taxes on behalf of clients. The MasterTax rules database contains the requirements for more than 11,000 payroll tax jurisdictions, so you can be confident you are providing your clients with quality payroll tax processing and service. And because MasterTax is designed to maximize both efficiency and accuracy, it can help you reduce the time spent processing payroll taxes by up to 70%.
MasterTax Offers These Advantages:
- Clients are set up quickly and efficiently via file import
- All required Power of Attorney forms are automatically generated pre-populated with required client information, simply print and execute as necessary
- Tax liabilities are automatically scheduled for over 11,000 tax jurisdictions in the U.S.
- QTD and YTD balancing of liabilities paid vs. liabilities due are performed on demand
- Company-specific packages that contain all relevant forms are generated
- Paperwork is filed in batch for designated jurisdictions
MasterTax Offers Service Providers These Features
- Import company setup and tax liability data into MasterTax directly from your payroll system.
- Schedule and track tax liabilities.
- Impound cash from clients for tax liabilities and fees.
- Generate ACH credit, ACH debit, check, and Fedwire payments.
- Create zero deposits and returns.
- Track refunds and credits.
- Generate unemployment rate requests, and import agency rate files.
- Access archived tax forms.
- Use system analytics to track where you are at in the payment and quarterly reconciliation cycles, view critical data, and directly access any problem transactions and deposits.
- Save time and maximize resources while MasterTax helps manage compliance for more than 11,000 payroll tax jurisdictions
- Balance quarter-to-date and year-to-date liabilities on demand.
- Produce regular and amended versions of agency-approved, electronically signed or signature-ready e-file, paper and mag media tax forms for federal, state, , and most local agencies, as well as Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
- Stay up-to-date with regularly scheduled quarterly MasterTax releases, including compliance mandates and system enhancements.
- Use the Bank Reconciliation module to help reconcile deposits and cash entries to bank transactions imported from BAI2 files.
- Access to the Tax Locator assists in quickly obtaining up-to-date tax rates, based on employee home and work addresses.
- Create Power of Attorney forms that are prefilled with each client’s information.
- Produce EFTPS batch enrollment files and pre-filled EFT authorization agreements.
- Produce company packages containing employer copies of tax returns.
- Use our extensive e-filing instructions to register for agency programs, submit e-files, and record return confirmations.
- Use the Employer W-2 Reporting module to produce employer W-2s and annual transmittals, and export employee W-2 data from year-end reconciliation transactions.
Companies can now access MasterTax software simply by logging into the cloud.
Have the most up-to-date solution
Lower learning Curve
All you need is a computer and an internet connection