More than 11,000 Tax Jurisdictions
Help reduce penalty and interest payments. We can help you minimize the risks when filing in multiple jurisdictions because our software houses tax requirements for more than 11,000 payroll jurisdictions.
Help Improve Efficiency, Increase Accuracy and Promote Growth
Managing the complexities of ever-changing payroll tax regulations across thousands of jurisdictions can place a significant burden on your business, and put you at risk for penalty and interest assessments.
MasterTax software is ideal for companies with locations and/or employees in multiple jurisdictions, and can help you improve efficiency and accuracy while simplifying the payroll tax process. And with the MasterTax rules database containing the requirements for more than 11,000 payroll tax jurisdictions, you can be confident you are receiving quality payroll tax processing software and service.
MasterTax Offers These Advantages:
- Clients are set up quickly and efficiently via file import
- Tax liabilities are automatically scheduled for over 11,000 tax jurisdictions in the U.S.
- QTD and YTD balancing of liabilities paid vs. liabilities due are performed on demand
- Company-specific packages that contain all relevant forms are generated
- Paperwork is filed in batch for designated jurisdictions
MasterTax Offers Employers These Features
- Import company setup and tax liability data into MasterTax directly from your payroll system.
- Import and maintain common pay agent structures.
- Schedule and track tax liabilities.
- Generate ACH credit, ACH debit, check, and Fedwire payments.
- Create zero deposits and returns.
- Track refunds and credits.
- Export accounts payable and general ledger data.
- Apply the federal holdback (98%) rule.
- Use system analytics to track where you are at in the payment and quarterly reconciliation cycles, view critical data, and directly access any problem transactions and deposits.
- Save time and maximize resources while MasterTax helps manage compliance for more than 11,000 tax jurisdictions.
- Balance quarter-to-date and year-to-date liabilities on demand.
- Produce regular and amended versions of agency-approved, electronically signed or signature-ready e-file, paper and mag media tax forms for federal, state, and most local agencies, as well as Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands..
- Stay up-to-date with regularly scheduled MasterTax quarterly releases, including compliance mandates and system enhancements.
- Use the Tax Locator to quickly obtain up-to-date tax rates, based on employee home and work addresses.
- Produce EFTPS batch enrollment files and pre-filled EFT authorization agreements.
- Use our extensive e-filing instructions to register for agency programs, submit e-files, and record return confirmations.
- Use the Employer W-2 Reporting module to produce employer W-2s and annual transmittals, and export employee W-2 data from year-end reconciliation transactions.
Companies can now access MasterTax software simply by logging into the cloud.
Have the most up-to-date solution
Lower learning Curve
All you need is a computer and an internet connection